Effective Hiring is seeking for our respected and renowned Long Island based precision metal manufacturing company, a skilled CNC Lathe Machinist utilizing Y-axis and live tooling. AS9100 and ISO registered, we make precision components for the aerospace, medical and other areas of industry. Our company prides itself on delivering value to our customers and opportunities for our staff with new challenges and opportunities for learning new machine technologies.
- Work from blueprints, drawings and verbal/written instructions
- Machinery Set-up
- Machinery Adjustments
- Establish proper speeds and feeds
- Use AS9100 procedures to complete jobs accurately and on time
- Solve any problems on job
- Measure & Inspect all work to print specifications
- High School/Trade School
- 5 Year Minimum Experience
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM Software a plus
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of AS9100 /ISO: 9001:2008
- Competent in basic math, functional English verbal and reading.
To the qualified applicant, we offer:
- A supportive congenial work atmosphere
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday’s & Vacation
- The opportunity to work with the latest machine technology
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please complete the following information. Then press the "Submit Application" button at the bottom. You may attach a resume at the bottom of the page. We recommend that you attach an MS-Word document. You have 45 minutes to complete the application.
ęCopyright 2016 New Office Temps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.